Registration for Friendly Educators is now closed. Please check back with us in March 2014 for next school year’s schedule.
Please carefully read the information below for our financial policy and check the class schedule to be sure the classes you want are still available. Bring the following with you to registration:
- Print and fill out the registration form and attach a check for your family registration fee made out to Friendly Educators. The registration fee is $30 per student with a $75 family maximum.
- Print and fill out the class choice form for your children. Include study hall (high school students only) and/or hang-out room if you are planning to use those.
- Include payment for the entire year for each class. The class tuition check should be made out to the individual teacher. If you cannot pay it all at once, you may write two postdated checks for half tuition each (one dated 8/20/13 and one dated 1/7/14). If there is a supply fee for the class, you need to write a check with today’s date for that amount. Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE!
- Please download and print the Registration and Class Choice forms
- Class Choice Form 2013-14
- Registration Form 2013-14
Each family is required to pay a one-time, non-refundable fee of $30 per child ($75 family maximum) upon registering for classes. Registration will continue by appointment only after April 16 until classes are full. Tuition and supply fees vary depending on the classes chosen (see course descriptions for exact amounts). Fees range from $10 per semester for preschoolers to $125 per semester for upper-level high school courses requiring much time and expertise on the part of the instructor.
***Payment must be made in full for the year at registration. There will be no refunds given, so please choose your courses carefully.
*** You will be asked to pay Friendly Educators for the registration fee and to pay each individual teacher for each class your child is taking. If you are unable to pay the entire amount at once, you may provide post-dated checks in the amount due for each semester. (One-half payment dated Aug. 20, 2013 and one-half payment dated Jan. 7, 2014.) Our registrar will keep these checks and distribute them to the teachers on the appropriate date. We know this will require you to write a lot of checks, but we think this system will work out to be the most efficient for parents and teachers alike.
A study hall (high school students only) and “hang-out” room will be provided at no charge for students who have a free class period. (Parents will rotate the responsibility of supervising these two rooms. Students must be registered for one class hour per each hour spent in the study hall/hang-out rooms.)