Registration details for 2017-18
Click each of the tabs below to read our policies, see registration dates/times, and find out how to register your child.
(See Read Me First for our entire policy document.)
***Parents are required to stay on campus with children who are 8th-graders or younger.
***Teenage drivers must remain on campus until their last class is over.
***A parent/grandparent and all high school students must attend a mandatory orientation either on Monday, Aug. 14 at 7 p.m. or Monday, Aug. 21 at 9 a.m.
***Payment must be made in full for the year at registration. There will be no refunds given, so please choose your courses carefully.
Current family registration: May 2
New family registration: May 16
Time: 9 a.m. – noon. First-come, first-served. Be prepared to wait.
Questions: Send an email to email@example.com.
Location: Friendly Ave. Church of Christ, 5101 W. Friendly Ave.
- WE ONLY DO REGISTRATION IN PERSON. Print and fill out the registration form below and attach a check for your family registration fee made out to Friendly Educators. The NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee is $85 per family, regardless of the number of students.
- Print and fill out the class choice form below for your children. If your child has an open hour, you must sign him or her up for study hall or indicate that you will supervise during that time. High school students attending class without their parents MUST attend study hall during any open hours.
- Bring your checkbook with enough checks to pay each teacher separately for the full year’s tuition. You will be asked to write two post-dated checks (8/22/17 and 1/9/18) per teacher. If there is a supply fee for the class, you will also write a check with the registration date for that amount. Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE! We will help you fill out the checks correctly, so you don’t need to do that ahead of time. Just be sure you have up to 3 checks available per class.
***Or, choose our cash option. You may pay the total amount upfront in cash, but you must have EXACT change. Please divide your cash into three envelopes per teacher: supply fee (if applicable), fall, and spring.
- If you are taking a Mom class, print and fill out that form as well.
- Fill out our online parent and student info forms by clicking the buttons below (under 2017-18 Data Forms). This will make your in-person registration go faster. It does NOT mean you are signed up!
Download the forms needed for registration:
2017-18 Data Forms
If you are a current family registering for 2017-18, you will need to login and complete the parent form. This will update your information in our database so it is correct when you arrive. This will make your in-person registration go faster, but FILLING OUT THIS ONLINE FORM DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR FRIENDLY EDUCATORS. We only do registration in person.
When you have completed the parent form, complete one (1) child form for each child in your family. This will update them in our system. If the child has not been enrolled previously, please use the “NEW CHILD FORM” below.
If you don’t have, or have forgotten your password for CCB, click the button below to retrieve it.
If you are a new family registering for 2016-17, you will need to complete the parent form. This will enter your information in our database so it is available when you arrive. This will make your in-person registration go faster, but FILLING OUT THIS ONLINE FORM DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR FRIENDLY EDUCATORS. We only do registration in person.
When you have completed the parent form, complete one (1) child form for each child in your family. This will update them in our system.
COURSE OPTIONS 2017-18
|Geography||K thru 2||Arant||10:00 AM|
|NC History||6 thru 9||Arant||1:00 PM|
|American Girl||3 thru 5||Arant||2:00 PM|
|Psychology||9 thru 12||Arant||11:00 AM|
|Biology||9 thru 12||Black||8:30 AM|
|American Govt/Econ||9 thru 12||Black||10:00 AM|
|U.S. History||9 thru 12||Black||1:00 PM|
|*Advanced Biology (2:00-3:25)||9 thru 12||Black||2:00 PM|
|Scene Acting||7 thru 12||Bryant||1:00 PM|
|*Theatre (2:00-3:25)||7 thru 12||Bryant||2:00 PM|
|*Robotics (2:00-3:25)||7 thru 12||C. Chaffin||2:00 PM|
|U.S. History||5 thru 8||D. Casas||11:00 AM|
|Book Club||5 thru 8||D. Casas||10:00 AM|
|IEW 3-5 (Dockham)||3 thru 5||Dockham||1:00 PM|
|IEW||6 thru 8||Dockham||2:00 PM|
|PreCalculus||9 thru 12||English||10:00 AM|
|Science||K thru 2||English||11:00 AM|
|Pre-k Music||Pre K||Fields||1:00 PM|
|Pre-k Music||Pre K||Fields||2:00 PM|
|Music||K thru 3||Gaynor||10:00 AM|
|Music||3 thru 8||Gaynor||11:00 AM|
|SAT Prep||9 thru 12||Hamilton||1:00 PM|
|Financial Peace||9 thru 12||Hamilton||2:00 PM|
|French III||10 thru 12||Hobson||10:00 AM|
|French II||9 thru 12||Hobson||1:00 PM|
|French I||8 thru 12||Hobson||11:00 AM|
|Beginning French||3 thru 7||Hobson||2:00 PM|
|Bible Study for Moms||Moms||Lowery||11:00 AM|
|LEGO 6-8||3 thru 5||Lowery||10:00 AM|
|Acting for Camera||3 thru 6||Meier||10:00 AM|
|Filmmaking||7 thru 12||Meier||11:00 AM|
|Art||3 thru 5||Poe||10:00 AM|
|Art||K thru 2||Poe||11:00 AM|
|Healthy Living for Moms||Moms||Poe||1:00 PM|
|Chemistry||9 thru 12||Raizen||8:30 AM|
|Prayer Team for Moms||Moms||Roberts||10:00 AM|
|Spanish 1||8 thru 12||Roberts||2:00 PM|
|Spanish 2||9 thru 12||Roberts||1:00 PM|
|Yearbook||9 thru 12||Spencer||2:00 PM|
|Pre-k 4s&5s||Pre K/4's/5's||Spencer||10:00 AM|
|Pre-k 4s&5s||Pre K/4's/5's||Spencer||11:00 AM|
|Chess||3 thru 7||Stone||1:00 PM|
|Leadership||9 thru 12||T. Casas||10:00 AM|
|Health||6 thru 8||T. Casas||11:00 AM|
|Foundations of Lit||9 thru 12||V. Chaffin||10:00 AM|
|British Lit||10 thru 12||V. Chaffin||1:00 PM|
|American Lit||10 thru 12||V. Chaffin||11:00 AM|
|Advanced Lit||11 thru 12||V. Chaffin||2:00 PM|
|Nature Study||K thru 2||Vaughn||2:00 PM|
|Life Science||3 thru 6||Vaughn||11:00 AM|
|Birding||5 thru 8||Vaughn||1:00 PM|
|Young Literature||K thru 2||Wall||1:00 PM|
|Pre-k 2s&3s||Pre K/2's/3's||Wall||10:00 AM|
|Pre-k 2s&3s||Pre K/2's/3's||Wall||11:00 AM|
|Phonics||K thru 1||Wall||2:00 PM|
|Intermediate Sign Language||4 thru 8||Wares||1:00 PM|
|ASL 1||9 thru 12||Wares||11:00 AM|
|Beginning Sign Language||3 thru 8||Wares||2:00 PM|
|Physical Science||7 thru 9||Weekley||9:00 AM|
|General Science||7 thru 9||Weekley||10:00 AM|
|Geometry||9 thru 12||Weekley||11:00 AM|
|Bible Study for 6-8th Grade Girls||6 thru 9||Weekley||1:00 PM|
|Algebra 2||9 thru 12||Weekley||2:00 PM|